University College

Withdrawal Requests

Students wishing to drop all their classes may do so in OASIS from the open enrollment date until the end of the add/drop period. All classes must be dropped prior to term start to receive a full refund of mandatory fees. After the term starts, tuition and fees will be prorated based on drop date.

However, circumstances can arise after the add/drop period that may impede your ability to complete your coursework. In these cases, you may be able to submit a Request for Withdrawal from some or all of your courses.

Students wishing to withdraw from CSUMB after the add/drop period may request to do so for serious and compelling reasons; a grade of "W" will appear on the transcript for all approved course withdrawals after the add/drop period. Failure to follow the formal withdrawal procedures may result in the assignment of failing grades in all courses and the need to apply for readmission before being permitted to enroll in another academic term.

This page describe what you need to know about that process and with whom you should consult.