Degree pathways illustrate how students can move through the curriculum on a semester-by-semester basis, in order to complete their degrees in 4 years (or 2 years for upper-division transfer students).
Posted pathways provide one example of course sequencing based on course prerequisites and which semester courses are offered. They are intended to give you a general sense of what your educational career will look like at CSUMB, but there is flexibility built into the curriculum.
Your own unique situation may mean your actual pathway is different. Work with your advisor and use the Academic Requirements Report and My Learning Plan to develop a pathway that works for you. Your advisor is your best resource when it comes to figuring out how to fit all the courses you need, in the right sequence, into your personal academic plan.
- Biology, BS
- Business Administration, BS
- Cinematic Arts & Technology, BA
- Collaborative Health & Human Services, BA
- Communication Design, BS
- Computer Science, BS
- Environmental Science, Technology, & Policy, BS
Environmental Studies, BA
- Global Studies, BA
- Humanities & Communication, BA
- Human Development & Family Studies, BA
- Japanese Language & Culture, BA