We strive to promote the mental health of CSUMB students in order to improve the quality of their lives and aid them in achieving academic success. We are committed to the development of the whole person: academically, personally, socially, spiritually, and physically.
You@CSUMB is an anonymous, online well-being platform personalized just for you. Explore your mental and physical health, learn how to foster relationships, find balance, and thrive academically. Use your Otter ID & password to get started.
- Sign up for an Otter Care Training - Fall dates posted
Enrolled students can set up an appointment by calling our office or completing the service interest form when our office is closed. Telemental health services are available using the Zoom platform for fall 2022. Mental health services include:
- 24/7 crisis intervention, call 831-582-3969 for support
- Brief individual counseling
- Support groups
- Psycho educational workshops
- Educational outreach programs
Helping a Student
- If you are concerned that a student is in danger of hurting themselves or others, call 911.
- If you are concerned about a student, express your concern to the student, and encourage them to call the PGCC to identify treatment options.
For information on new programs and events subscribe to our newsletter, sent once per semester.
Contact Personal Growth and Counseling Center
Email: Send an email
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 - 5 p.m.Instagram