Notices, policies, guidelines, and standards for the university website.
- Website Copyright/DMCA Policy
- Our responsibilities to respond to allegations of copyright violations in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- How we protect your privacy, how your information is stored, and who we share that information with.
- Our commitment to the improvement of access to information resources and technologies to those with disabilities. Includes how to report accessibility problems with the campus website.
- Title IX
- Resources and training to maintain a safe work and learning environment for everyone at CSUMB.
- Security report
- Statistics regarding crimes committed on and around our campus, as well as important information about crime reporting, crime prevention, victims’ rights, and information campaigns.
- Form 801
- Required reporting on payments received by the university or affiliates in compliance with Fair Political Practices Commission requirements.