Get to know us! We offer student support via....
- Class Planning and Learning Plans
- Major and minor requirements
- Referrals to other offices on campus
- Understanding CSUMB polices or procedures
- See our Guides and Tools page for handy videos and tutorials on important enrollment resources!
Career Advising & Development
- Resume and Cover Letter building
- Job and Internships fairs and events
- Career and major exploration
- Applying for jobs
- Planning for graduate school
- See Career Development page for more info!
Center for Student Success
- Help with Time Management
- Student Support for those on Academic Probation and Disqualification
- Help with managing Test Anxiety
- See Center for Student Success page for more info!
Transfer Success Center
Offers additional support specific to the needs of our Transfer Student population. See Transfer Student Success page!
Dates to Remember
Check out the Academic Calendar page for important dates and deadlines. Including registration!
Every year, Fall semester registration always opens in mid-April and Spring semester registration opens the last week of October .
Book an appointment with us!
Visit our Appointments page to learn about the different types of appointments we offer and how to book an appointment with us.