Class Schedule, Final Assessment/Exam Schedule, and Flexible Course Definitions
Search for available classes by subject, course number, GE/UR attributes, times, days, and instructors.
Class Search Help Guide:
- Looking for Open Classes? Select Term and Select Subject and click Search
- Looking for Closed and Waitlisted Classes? Uncheck Show Open Classes Only checkbox and select Term, Subject and Course Career and click Search
- Looking to search by by GE area, UR or Fully Online? Select Term and Course Attribute in Class Search Criteria and click Search
- Looking for more search options? Click on Additional Search Criteria
Final Assessment/Exam Schedule
2022-23 Academic Year Final Assessment/Exam Dates:
Fall ~ December 13-16, 2022
Spring ~ May 16-19, 2023
Academic Calendar Archive for past final assessment dates
Fall and Spring Final Assessment week will be Tuesday – Friday. (Mondays are reserved for Study Day)
Face to Face classes and Online Synchronous classes will meet in their regularly scheduled classroom (Synchronous will meet online) at their normal start time (must start on the hour of the class start time), for 1 hour and 50 minutes on their first regular weekly meeting day, during the Final Assessment week, except for the following:
|Classes meeting on both days and between listed times:||Day Final Assessment will be held:||Time Final Assessment will be held:|
|Classes meeting on these days and between listed times:||Day Final Assessment will be held:||Time Final Assessment will be held:|
|Monday only between 8am-9:50pm||Instructor will be notified with rescheduled day/time by 2nd Friday of the semester||Instructor will be notified with rescheduled day/time by 2nd Friday of the semester|
|Following classes will not be scheduled for a Final Assessment:||
Check with Instructor if a Final Assessment is needed for the following classes. If yes, see Final Assessment week schedule above:
|1 hour or less per week classes||Graduate classes (ex. any course number 500 or higher)*|
Non-enrollment (multiple component) classes (ex. class sections in the 50s or 60s).
|Hybrid classes (ex. class sections in the 80s).*|
|Accelerated classes (classes that do not meet regularly for the entire semester)||Saturday and Sunday classes*|
|Performance classes (classes in theater arts, film, music, athletics or activity classes)||1- 1.25 hours multiple days per week classes*|
|Independent Study classes (ex. any course number ending in 97)|
Asynchronous Online classes and Arranged classes: check with Instructor.
* Instructor will be notified with rescheduled day/time by 2nd Friday of the semester
Procedure for requesting alternate final assessment/exam day/time/location for Instructor:
Instructors work with your Department for alternate options for alternate final assessment/exam.
Procedure for requesting alternate final assessment/exam day/time/location for Department Support Staff:
Department support staff submits schedule change request form to email@example.com listing the class section information. Action item in the first column is “alternate final assessment/exam request”. Either list specific day/time/location request that you have found in 25Live or request alternate options from us in the same room that the class is regularly scheduled in.
(Note for Department Staff: If you get contacted a second time by the Instructor for different alternate rescheduling please schedule a 15 minute zoom call with our Office to resolve this matter in a more efficient manner, this will also require Dean’s approval).
If you have questions:
- Students: Contact your Instructor. (Instructor will inform students with Final Assessment day/time/location)
- Instructors: Contact your department office
- Department offices: Contact Academic Scheduling Office
This schedule is subject to change, please check with your instructor for your specific final assessment requirements, dates and times.
Flexible Course Definitions
- Synchronous Virtual Instruction
- Asynchronous Virtual Instruction
- Synchronous Virtual Instruction + Asynchronous Virtual Instruction
- Face-to-face + Synchronous Virtual Instruction
- Face-to-face + Asynchronous Virtual Instruction