Financial Aid Refund Checks

Beginning in August 1999, the majority of Financial Aid is received by the University by Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT). The Financial Aid Office will inform you when your Financial Aid has been disbursed. If you have questions about this disbursement, contact the Financial Aid Office.

When the Financial Aid is disbursed, it is credited to your account. If the Aid exceeds the total of all your fees and tuition, you will be issued a refund through BankMobile Disbursements