Cash Disbursement

Although the cashier's office does not create checks, commonly other operations within the Accounting Department leave checks with the Cashier's Office. If you have any questions, it would be best if you call (582-3719).

When the Financial Aid Refund checks and Tuition Refund Checks are written, they will be mailed to you. Therefore, it is imperative that we have your correct address. If your address has changed, please fill out the Student Personal Information Change form on CMS Student/HR.

For Specifics about Financial Aid Refund checks, Emergency Loan checks and Tuition Refund check see:

  • Financial Aid Refund Checks
  • Emergency Loan Checks
  • Tuition Refund Checks