University Accounts Receivable

Interagency Financial Transactions

If you need to bill the Chancellor's Office (CO) and/or other California State University Campuses for University activity, please contact the University Receivables Accountant, who will assist you in the processing of all IFT's.


University Receivables Accountant

(831) 582-3745

Cash Posting Orders Power-Point presentation