University Accounts Receivable

University Accounts Receivable is divided into two separate areas: Student and Non-Student.


For student needs, please contact the Campus Service Center (CSC). The CSC is the first point of contact for any cashiering and student accounts receivable questions. Contact them for questions regarding

  • fees
  • tuition
  • methods of payments
  • forms
  • the installment payment plan process
  • etc


Learn more about Third Party and Auxiliary Billing, Interagency Financial Transactions, or the Cashier's Office.