- Direct Deposit - all direct deposit information is entered through self-service. Simply log in to CMS Employee Resources, navigate to Self Service > Payroll and Compensation > Direct Deposit, and then follow the online instructions.
- Hourly/Intermittent Voucher
- Overtime - Authorization for Extra Hours - for internal department use only.
- Time-Off Request/Notification Form - for internal department use only
- W-2 Wage and Tax Statement - please visit the State Controller's Office website for the most up-to-date information and form.
Adobe Sign Workflow
For workflow forms, you must authenticate using your campus login credentials before using workflow forms.
Be sure to read the instructions at the top of each workflow. Click "More" to expand the full instructions.
- Employee Action Request Form - This form is used to update tax withholding status or to request a name change.
- Leave Reporting Form - This form is used in conjunction with an approved Leave of Absence form through Human Resources and replaces the 634 Absence Report.
- Moving and Relocation Payment Request - This form is for reimbursement of preauthorized relocation expenses. Additional information is located on the Moving and Relocation page.
- Special Consultant Payment Request - This form is used to request payment for Special Consultant work.
- Student Employee Action Request Form - This form is required for newly hired student employees. It is also used by existing student employees to update tax withholding status or to request a name change.
- Substitute Faculty Payment Request - This form is used to request payment for Substitute Faculty work.