Masters of Science in School Psychology
Summer 2022 Start: CSUMB School Psychology Program is approved as a Summer Start program. Application for Summer 2022 opens October 1, 2021 in Cal State Apply. Application Deadline is February 1, 2022.
The CSUMB School Psychology Program provides candidates knowledge & skills needed to promote personal, social, and academic development of all students, including those who are culturally and linguistically diverse. The program prepares effective school leaders, change agents, problem solvers, consultants, and advocates for children and youth.
The CSUMB School Psychology Program is proud to announce it has received Full NASP Accreditation.
- Integration of evidenced-based practice
- Interdisciplinary training
- Field placement in diverse settings
- Field-based experiences in intervention and assessment from year 1
- Focus on training school psychologists to support English learners and migrant students
- Eligibility for the Behavior Analysis Certificate
- Masters Degree
- Students complete all the requirements for the PPS (Pupil Personnel Services) Credential in School Psychology
School Psychology Interest Form
If you would like to receive updates about the program, please complete the Google Form below.