Summer 2020 Start: CSUMB School Psychology Program has been approved as a Summer Start program. Application for Summer 2020 is now open in Cal State Apply. Priority deadline is 2/1/2020. Final deadline is 2/15/2020.
The CSUMB School Psychology Program provides candidates knowledge & skills needed to promote personal, social, and academic development of all students, including those who are culturally and linguistically diverse. The program prepares effective school leaders, change agents, problem solvers, consultants, and advocates for children and youth.
The CSUMB School Psychology Program is proud to announce it has received NASP Candidacy Status. This is the first step in becoming accredited by the National Association of School Psychologists.
- Integration of evidenced-based practice
- Interdisciplinary training
- Field placement in diverse settings
- Field-based experiences in intervention and assessment from year 1
- Focus on training school psychologists to support English learners and migrant students
- Eligibility for the Behavior Analysis Certificate
- Masters Degree
School Psychology Interest Form
If you would like to receive updates about the program, please complete the Google Form below.School Psychology Program Interest Form