To become a recognized U.S. business college, engaged regionally and globally, for developing responsible and workforce-ready business graduates.
To inspire the practice of responsible business, balancing profit, people, ethics, equity and planet, we promote the success of our ethnically and economically diverse students by facilitating engaged learning involving real-world challenges, conduct practice-relevant research and collaborate with community and regional partners.
The strategic focus of the College of Business is to educate business-ready graduates who are responsible business managers and entrepreneurs balancing business value-added (Performance/Profit); a concern for personal, social and community needs (People); ethical behavior (Ethics), concern for issues of equity such as those at the bottom of the pyramid (Equity) and environmental stewardship (Planet).
The College’s business area foci include Agribusiness, Sustainable Hospitality Management, Business Entrepreneurship and Social Entrepreneurship.
Excellence | Collaboration | Passion | Integrity | Innovation | Responsibility
CSUMB College of Business graduates will:
- Have business knowledge and skills - Understand and apply the terminology, concepts, theories, and tools of management
- Be effective written communicators - Produce business writing that meets professional standards
- Be effective oral communicators - Prepare and deliver professional presentation
- Be skilled critical thinkers - Produce a critical analysis of a business scenario
- Be competent in quantitative skills - Analyze data using quantitative tools to support business analysis
(831) 582-4232 firstname.lastname@example.org
3052 Divarty Street Seaside, CA 93955