Scholarships on this page are specifically for Business Administration majors.
Hospitality Scholarships for Sustainable Hospitality Management majors are also available.
For more information on the scholarships offered below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CSUMB also offers a wide variety of scholarship opportunities which can be found at CSUMB's Financial Aid Website.
College of Business Family and Friends Scholarship
Generous donors have provided scholarship funds for several $1000 scholarships to be awarded to Business students.
Application deadline is February 18, 2022.
- Declared Business major,
- Sophomore, junior, or senior class standing,
- Full-time students (min 12 semester units),
- 2.0 GP or higher,
- Essay (up to 1000 words) describing who you are, i.e., telling your story. You must also provide reasons why you should be considered for the scholarship, and what it will mean to you and your family.
The Tanimura Family Foundation awards scholarships to students who are declared Business Administration majors interested in pursuing careers in the agribusiness industry.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Declared concentration in Agribusiness or shown interest in this field
- Agribusiness background from community college (Hartnell preferred)
- Interest in pursuing careers in the agribusiness industry
This scholarship is offered by the CalCPA Peninsula Silicon Valley Chapter.
- United States citizen or permanent resident
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student or working and enrolled as a part-time student,
- Accounting or business major or shown an intent as such,
- GPA 3.0 or higher,
- First-time applicant to CalCPA scholarship.
Richard K. Leffingwell Scholarship
This scholarship reflects Richard K. Leffingwell's admiration for the university's commitment to provide opportunities to foster the next generation of students who wish to be instrumental in serving the public.
- Students must have a course study within the discipline of a California State University School of Business and Economics.
- Students must have demonstrated an interest in and aspire to a career in public service.
- Students must demonstrate a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale and be in good academic standing
- Students must demonstrate financial need as determined by the campus Financial Aid office.
- Students must be currently enrolled as a full-time equivalent upper division or graduate student at a CSU campus and must remain a full-time equivalent student during the scholarship period.
- A military veteran meeting the criteria and otherwise equal to others in qualifications will receive favorable consideration.