Department of Science Illustration
How to apply
- Submit an online application through Cal State Apply (there is a non-refundable application fee of $70).
- Provide a portfolio of your best artwork, a statement of purpose, your official transcripts, and three letters of recommendation. See the Application Requirements page for details.
If you are reapplying or have questions about the application process, check the “Applying to the program” section of our FAQ page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- October 1st, 2023: Applications open for the 2024–2025 academic year
- November 30, 2023: Priority application deadline
- February 16, 2024: Final deadline for 2024–2025 acceptance
- April 2024: Applicants are notified of their admission status
- September 2024: Classes begin