Lactation Room Policy
- The library lactation room (Library, Room 1126) is to be used by an individual expressing milk and/or nursing only.
- These rooms are not intended for:
- Use as a lounge, study room, or meeting room
- Organized group activities or meetings
- Socializing or work break times
- The room is to be used on a first-come, first-served basis during library hours; if the lactation room is occupied, contact library personnel for alternative space.
- It is the responsibility of everyone using the lactation room to clean up after themselves.
- Personal items should not be left in the room. Individual using the space is responsible for personal accessories.
- Time restrictions - 60 minutes max.
- The library is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
For more information, please see a library staff member at the circulation or research help desk.