Graduate and Post-Baccalaureate application steps
The graduate and post-baccalaureate programs are for students who possess a bachelor's degree and want to pursue a master's, credential, or certificate program. Applying to these programs is a dual admission process. The program details, procedures, and deadlines vary between program.
This is a dual process application.
- Submit your application on Cal State Apply.
- Follow the step-by-step process with Cal State Apply
Email the required documents below to International Admissions.
Current F-1 visa holders (already in the U.S.)
Please note: Official transcripts and proof of English proficiency can be submitted as unofficial documents for an initial admission decision. However, official documents must be submitted for final admissions acceptance.
- Education, M.A.
- Environmental Science, M.S.
- Marine Science, M.S.
- Master of Social Work, M.S.W.
- Physician Assistant, M.S.
- School Psychology, M.S.
- Speech-Language Pathology, M.S.
- Elementary Education (multiple subject credential)
- Secondary Education (single subject credential)
- Preliminary Special Education Teaching
- Preliminary Administration Services credential