Reservation Days Are Here!
Reservation Days is our current student housing application! It's your opportunity to...
- Submit requests for LLPs, Gender-Inclusive Housing, etc.
- Identify Roommate Groups
- Submit Same Space Requests (East Campus only)
- Review our new Student Housing and Dining License / Rates
Pay Your Reservation Fee
- Pay your reservation fee of $200 through your MyHousing portal
Complete Your Application
- Access the MyHousing portal
- Select your space for next academic year
- Create a roommate group, if you'd like
- Review our updated Housing and Dining License
Stay tuned for more information about how to apply and an application walk through with our very own Student Assistant marketing team!
Dates and Deadlines
|Application Opens||Monday, March 14, 2022 at 9:00 a.m.|
|Virtual Office Hours||Monday, March 14 - Friday, March 25, 2022|
|Application Selection Days||Monday, April 4 - Thursday, April 14, 2022|
|Application Closes||Thursday, April 14, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.|
- Theres a new licenses! We have updated our license, so make sure that you review it here before applying
- Rates have changed! And we are excited about it! Check out the updated rates here.
- Make sure you pay your fees! You will not be able to complete your Reservation Days Application until you do so
- We try our best! We can't guarantee that everything you specify will be met, however, we take all your information to place you in the best place for your success
- We are here to help! Feel free to call us at our main office OR attend Virtual Office Hours
Stay tuned for an application walk through from our Student Assistants!
Virtual Office Hours
Monday, March 14th - Friday, March 25, 2022
Week 1 Monday, March 14, 2022 3 – 5 p.m. Tuesday, March 15, 2022 12 – 2 p.m. Wednesday, March 16, 2022 3 – 5 p.m. Thursday, March 17, 2022 12 – 2 p.m. Friday, March 18, 2022 3 – 5 p.m. Week 2 Monday, March 21, 2022 3 – 5 p.m. Tuesday, March 22, 2022 12 – 2 p.m. Wednesday, March 23, 2022 3 – 5 p.m. Thursday, March 24, 2022 12 – 2 p.m. Friday, March 25, 2022 3 – 5 p.m.
For any other questions feel free to contact us at 831-582-3378 or at email@example.com
For the 2022-23 Academic Year, we are happy to announce that we will be lowering housing rates. For this reason, residents have two choices regarding Rate Lock during Reservation Days:
- Remain on Rate Lock Stay on the previous rate structure as you remain eligible
- Leave Rate Lock Continue on the new rate structure for the remainder of your time in Student Housing
If you are currently eligible for Rate Lock, you will come to a Rate Lock Selection page in your application. If you are not eligible for Rate Lock, you will not see this page on your application.
You will be able to select your Living Learning Program preferences when you apply for housing during Reservation Days. Visit our Living Learning Programs page to learn more about what each program offers!
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, the freshman/sophomore live-on requirement was temporarily waived for the 2021-2022 academic year. The requirement will be reinstated for both freshman and sophomore students, beginning with the 2022-2023 academic year. For this reason, Rising Sophomores (current freshman) who are required to live on campus will have the first room selection date.