Student Disability and Accessibility Center (SDAC) promotes empowerment, wellness and full integration of students with disabilities into campus life and the campus community. It seeks to provide academic and personal support services to students with disabilities to help them attain success at CSU, Monterey Bay.
- Monday through Friday, 9:00am - 1:00pm and 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- During academic breaks, hours are 9:00am - 1:00pm and 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- SDAC is closed during holidays and campus closures.
All meetings with SDAC advisors are appointment-based, and occur via Zoom or telephone. Please call or email our office for information on:
- Obtaining campus accommodations
- Schedule an appointment
- Questions you may have about our services
SDAC Main Phone: (831) 582-3672
SDAC Email: SDAC@csumb.edu
Frequently requested pages:
Contact Student Disability and Accessibility Center (SDAC)
Email: Send an email
Building: Building 80, Room 110 6012 General Jim Moore Blvd. Seaside, CA 93955
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and 2:00p.m. - 5:00 p.m.