Reservation Days is for current students already living on campus.
Reservation Days is the period in February to April where current students living on campus can reserve a space to live on campus for the next academic year. In February students that want to live on campus for the next year will need to fill out an application online, pay a Reservation Days Deposit Prepayment that goes towards your housing payment, as well as a $40 non-refundable application fee.
We're really excited about our updated license for 2019-'20 which will be finalized and available within the coming days. Check back for license soon.
Complete Your Application
- Fill out the application in MyHousing via your CSUMB dashboard
- Pay a $100 Reservation Days deposit plus a $40 non-refundable application fee through your OASIS account
- Complete your Application and pay your deposit no later than Friday, February 22 by 5pm
Pay Your Reservation Days Deposit
- Pay your $100 Reservation Deposit plus a $40 non-refundable application fee.
- Main Campus - pay online via OASIS
- East Campus - pay online via OASIS
- You must pay your deposit by Friday, February 22 by 5pm
Things to Note With The Application
- The application uses logic so there is only one application for ALL housing areas
- There is a housing area preference question and if you are eligible for East Campus (21 years of age or 90+ units) you will see East Campus as well as Main Campus as an option. If you are not eligible you will only see Main Campus
- There is a new license. Take the time to read it thoroughly and take note of all fees.
- You will receive your selection time on March 5 if you completed the application and paid the Reservation Deposit before the February 22, 5pm deadline.
- Your selection time is the time you will be able to go into the system and select from available rooms.
- Selection times are assigned randomly through a lottery process.
Create Roommate Groups
- Note that you will only be able to group with roommates that have the same Classification and Gender Inclusive Housing response as you
- Roommate groups must be verified in the system by the February 22 Reservation Days deadline.
- Whoever is the roommate group leader will be able to pull in their roommate group and assign their roommates’ spot.
- It is recommend that the leader of the group be the one who has the earliest selection time.
Be Sure to Attend a Reservation Days Info Session
We will have several info sessions throughout the month of February to help walk you through the application process covering a variety of topics and we will have pro-staff on available to help walk you through the application process!
- You must complete the Reservation Days Application and pay a $100 Reservation Days Deposit and a $40 non-refundable application fee by February 22 at 5pm in order to receive a selection time on March 5.
- You are only able to create roommate groups who have the same Classification & Gender Inclusive Housing response as you
Anyone who did not complete a Reservation Days application by 5 pm on February 22, will be able to apply as a new student on March 1 at noon.
If you do not participate in Reservation Days, you will not have a space for the next academic year through the Reservation Days process and will need to apply as if you were a new student.
To have a complete Reservation Days application, you need to fill out the application via MyHousing and pay a $100 Reservation Deposit plus a $40 non-refundable application fee.
Things to note when completing the application
If you want to live on Main Campus
If you will be under 21 years of age or have less than 90 units before next Fall you have priority for Main Campus. An Application and $100 Reservation Deposit and a $40 non-refundable application fee are required.Main Campus Application
If you want to live on East Campus
If you will be 21+ years of age or have more than 90 units (Senior status) before next Fall you have priority in East Campus. An Application, a $100 Reservation Deposit, plus a $40 non-refundable application fee are required. If you are looking for roommates to fill your roommate group, attend our East Campus Roommate Mixer February 11!East Campus Application
If you want to live in a Living Learning Programs
If you are interested in an intentional living environment Project Deep Roots, Project Become More, Global Perspectives, or Project Leading Change. Be sure to mark it as a preference on your application.LLP Process
How can I get more Information?
We offer a variety of ways to help you through the process of reserving a room for 2019-2020. We have info sessions where we will cover everything you will need to know, and we will walk you through the application process. Take a look around our website as you are more than likely to find your answer, or you can always contact our office.
- December 3 - Reservation Days Deposits Open.
- January 31 - Reservation Days Kick-Off Info Session in The Quad
- February 1 - Application Opens
- February 5 - Reservation Days Gender Inclusive Housing Info Session
- February 6 - Reservation Days Application Help Info Session
- February 11 - Reservation Days Roommate Matching Info Session
- February 11 - East Campus Mixer and Room Renew Info Session
- February 11 - Area Council Open House
- February 12 - Reservation Days Roommate Mixer in the Student Center!
- February 21 - Reservation Days Roommate Groups Info Session
- February 22 - Reservation Days Application Help Info Session
- February 22 - Applications and Deposits close at 5pm
- March 5 - Selection Times Announced
- March 18-22 - Spring Break