- Dry Streams in Salinas Valley
- Spacial Analysis of the Watershed with Cal Fire
- New Zealand Mudsnails
Bioassessment tools for California and Arizona intermittent streams and ephemeral rivers
- Flow Duration
Anna Holder, M.S.
- An Environmental Scientist with the Office of Information Management and Analysis (OIMA) and the Surface Water Ambient Monitoring Program (SWAMP).
Maggie McCann, M.S.
- An Environmental Scientist with the California Department of Fish and Wildlife in the unit Cannabis and Instream Flow working to develop a monitoring program to assess the effect of cannabis cultivation on the environment
- California Inland Trout Restoration Program Manager for the Trout Unlimited company. She works on identifying, planning and implementing their inland program focusing on wild and native trout conservation across the Sierra Nevada.
- She manages all steps of a restoration project including the initial scoping phase, identifying and securing funding, planning/permitting individual projects (NEPA & CEQA compliance and all pertinent federal, state and county permits), and overseeing contractors through design and implementation.
- Trout Unlimited Website
- An Environmental Scientist specializing in water quality for TetraTech in Santa Maria.
- A ORISE Research Fellow c/o US EPA (Corvallis, OR) modeling observed-to-expected (O/E) taxonomic richness for several thousand rivers and streams using the National Aquatic Resource Survey (NARS) and the USEPA StreamCat datasets.
- For more information here is a recent presentation
- Currently a Consulting Utility Forester with the company ACRT Pacific. She walks PG&E transmission lines, identifying hazard trees, and prescribing them to be trimmed or removed.
- Currently a student in the Science Illustration program at the University of Washington, Seattle.