Office of the Registrar
In support of the University’s mission, the Office of the Registrar provides exceptional service to our students, faculty, staff, alumni, and the community. By ensuring adherence to academic policies, preserving academic integrity, and maintaining secure and accurate records, we support our students from the point of matriculation to the completion of their academic goals.
The Office of the Registrar is responsible for student records, graduation evaluations, class registration, and transfer credit.
- Processes verification of degree and enrollment
- Produces transcripts of student academic records
- Facilitates the grading process
- Supports the accuracy and integrity of student data in compliance with FERPA
- Compiles and submits required reports to the Chancellor's Office for current students
- Advises students about progress to degree
- Assists in the application for graduation
- Facilitates degree conferral and diploma production
- Implements and maintains degree audit systems, including the academic requirements report and my learning plan
- Coordinates registration for each semester
- Coordinates outside enrollment for CSU Fully Online, CSU Visitor and CSU Cross Enrollment
- Creates and maintains articulation agreements with educational institutions in California on ASSIST
- Codes and supports automated articulation of transfer credit
- Reviews and posts course, test, and other credit
Campus Service Center
In order to provide the quickest and most efficient service, the Campus Service Center serves as your first point of contact for the Office of the Registrar.