Office of the Registrar
In support of the University’s mission, the Office of the Registrar provides exceptional service to our students, faculty, staff, alumni, and the community. By ensuring adherence to academic policies, preserving academic integrity, and maintaining secure and accurate records, we support our students from the point of matriculation to the completion of their academic goals.
The Office of the Registrar is comprised of articulation, degree audit, graduation, and student records and registration.
- Creates and maintains articulation agreements with educational institutions in California
- Codes and supports automated articulation of transfer credit
- Implements and maintains the Academic Requirements Report
- Implements and maintains My Learning Plan
- Advises students about progress to degree
- Assists in the application for graduation
- Facilitates degree conferral
- Coordinates registration for each semester
- Processes verification of enrollment
- Produces transcripts of student academic records
- Facilitates the grading process
- Supports the accuracy and integrity of student data
- Compiles and submits required reports to the Chancellor's Office for current students
Campus Service Center
In order to provide the quickest and most efficient service, the Campus Service Center serves as your first point of contact for the Office of the Registrar.