View the response from the Chancellor's Office in regards to Admissions Guidance due to COVID-19.
Important information when applying as an incoming freshmen student.
Important information when applying as a transfer student.
Important information when applying for graduate or credential programs.
- Nursing Degree Completion (BSN)
- Online Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Masters in Instructional Science and Technology (Fully Online)
- Masters in Instructional Science and Technology (Certificate)
- Science Illustration Graduate Certificate Program
- Master of Science Physician Assistant (MSPA)
- More information
Curious how much this all costs?
Feel free to utilize our Cost Calculator.
Check out our Applicant FAQ page! If you are an applicant, this page should answer many of your questions.
Prospective Student FAQ
If you have questions, be sure to check out our Prospective Student FAQ page. This has many answers to the questions you may have. You can also check out our Admissions Flipbook to find out why students choose CSUMB!
- Fill out our Request for Information form
Building: 5283 Sixth Avenue, Seaside, CA 93955
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.Facebook Instagram Twitter Youtube