NEW FOR SPRING 2023!
- Service Learning Canvas Sharespace!
- Fully exportable module with CalState S4/MySLP Instructions for students!
- SL Faculty Workshop Resources for Curriculum Development and all Faculty S4 help and resources!
- Share your resources, readings, assignments, and syllabi, and gather ideas for your courses!
- Communicate with other SL faculty across the curriculum!
- If you are teaching or have taught an Service Learning course and can not access the Sharespace, email the Service Learning Institute
Virtual Drop-In Sessions
Drop-in sessions are for questions, placement support and MySLP/S4 help.
Faculty/Community Partner "Office Hours"
Tuesdays and Fridays from 8:30-9:30 am.
Hosted by SLI Coordinator of Community Partnerships, Tritia Moneypenny. Beginning January 24th (Excluding Holidays and Spring Break) and concludes on finals week.
CalState S4/MySLP Help
Placement Tutorials and Help
For more information and resources, including an exportable step-by-step guide for students, please see the Canvas Service Learning Sharespace.
Refer to these resources for assistance: