Steps to Service Learning
Help and Support Resources
If you have questions about service learning, below are several ways to get assistance:
- Check out these walkthroughs:
- View the One-Time Service Site process and instructions if needed.
- Check out these Frequently Asked Questions / Issues for potential resolutions.
- My supervisor cannot sign my Learning Agreement -or- My supervisor didn’t get an email to sign my Learning Agreement.
- I cannot register/select the opportunity.
- I cannot find the site I’m looking for.
- I followed the One-Time Service Site process and received an email indicating it was ready, but I still cannot find it.
- “Double dipping” two service learning courses simultaneously: Can I use the same site and hours for both courses?
- My site supervisor changed. How do I update my placement and learning agreement with the new supervisor?
- I need to register with two organizations, but the system won’t let me.
- Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or 831-582-3644
- Visit the Service Learning Institute, Pacific Hall, Building 44 (corner of 6th St & B St)
- Talk to your service learning course professor
Fall 2023 Virtual Drop-In Sessions
Drop-in sessions are for questions, placement support, and CalState S4/MySLP help.