Helping people live longer, happier, and healthier lives!
Strengthening the quality of life of the diverse communities with whom we live, work and serve through collaborative and community-informed education, research, training and service.
Creating health, fitness and well-being in a socially just environment that honors equality, inclusiveness, cultural responsiveness, and active community engagement.
- We are committed to excellence in ethical practice and professionalism.
- We value innovative and passionate teaching and engaged learning.
- We strive for the highest standards in quantitative and qualitative scientific inquiry and presentation.
- We are driven to action by our commitment to student, faculty, and community excellence.
- We pledge to engage community in collaborative leadership, in effort to create culturally responsive environments that foster well-being.
- We honor the resilience of those who are the first in their families to attend college and advocate for family inclusion in the educational experience.
- We advocate for the needs of the underserved and marginalized through community based participatory research and direct service.
- We recognize the contributions of cultural capital to academic success.
- We value our legacy of service to our country and embrace the opportunity to promote health, fitness and well-being.
Follow us on Facebook for exclusive updates!