What is CSUBUY?
CSUBUY is the first step in transforming the way the CSU manages the Procure-to-Pay process. This change creates a foundation for future implementation of automated workflow, requisitioning, purchase orders, and AP functionality through integration into CFS and Oracle.
The CSUBUY Marketplace is a collection of supplier catalogs with CSU contracted pricing. The marketplace provides ProCard users discounted pricing and suppliers a trade portal for selling their product through a "Supplier Hosted Catalog."
November 18th - November 30th, 2020 – Log in to create profile and defaults by following “CSUBUY Users First-Time Set-up Steps (Required)” instructions below.
December 1st, 2020 – January 15th, 2021 – Soft-launch period for users to become familiar with the system (optional use of the system).
This period will be accompanied by virtual office hours, Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 10 am - 11 am beginning Dec 1st - 18th @ https://csumb.zoom.us/j/7761365759.
January 16th – Expected us of CSUBUY Marketplace going forward for storefronts available on the Marketplace.
* Important Information *
If a user doesn’t login before December 1st, 2020, they can still log in anytime to create their profile, but will need to notify Eva Salas (email@example.com) so that there is adequate notice to convert the user role to the appropriate role .
CSUBUY Marketplace is designed to allow for the shipping of goods to CSUMB’s Shipping and Receiving :
100 Campus Center, Seaside, CA 93955.
If a user is granted a purchasing/shipping exception based on the documentation at Finance’s Business and Shelter-at-Home page, that user may make a purchase off of the Marketplace (for storefronts that are on the Marketplace).
Please contact Eva Salas first, as an end-user will need to be set up in with special approval permissions (this also applies to purchases of gift cards and digital books from Amazon).
· Go to CSUBUY Site Login
· Choose your campus and authenticate through Okta single sign-on.
· CSUBUY will launch and create your basic profile as a "Shopper". If you are a Pro-Card holder, your campus administrator will be notified to elevate your profile to a "Requestor". Shoppers can only shop and must transfer their cart to the Requestor to finish their order.
· In the upper-right corner, click the profile icon and then click “View My Profile”, and the update your phone number under the “User's Name, Phone Number, Email, etc.” section and click “Save Changes”.
· Optional – Pro-Card users can navigate to “Default User Setting”, “Default Addresses”, and then create their “Ship to” and “Bill to” addresses into the system, inputting their building and room number into the “Deliver to” section of each address.
· Log Out. No other actions are required until December 1st. Please do not attempt to click any catalogs or other links or make purchases until December 1st.
· For further instruction, please see the End User Training Guide Video on this page