Campus Service Center


If you have questions regarding your 1098-T forms, please visit our FAQ page for answers to frequently asked questions.
1098-T FAQ

Disclosure Information: The tax information listed on this site is about how and where to get the appropriate tax forms needed. CSUMB representatives are not authorized to provide answers to technical tax related questions. Please contact your CPA or the IRS ( 1-800-829-1040) for all tax inquiries.

The 1098-T form shows tuition charges only, and not payments or housing/meal plan related charges. If Financial Aid covered your tuition, you are not eligible to receive the 1098-T form. The information is for the calendar year January to December. The system looks at the Financial Aid (grants, scholarships) received vs. tuition charges in the calendar year. If the aid is more than the charge, you won't receive a 1098-T form. We can not produce a 1098-T form for students whose aid is more than the charge.

If you have further questions, please contact Student Receivables by giving them a call at 831-582-4022 or email them