Virtual Graduate and Professional School Week
Get the chance to meet our outstanding CSUMB students who are excited and eager to learn more about pursuing a graduate degree! This year, CSUMB Career Development will be inviting a number of universities to host Zoom Meetings to inform our students about their graduate program(s) and requirements.
$175 Standard Registration includes:
- 30-45 minutes admissions informational session with our students via Zoom Meeting
- 1 Email Blast
- University's name and hyperlink on our website
- Recorded Zoom Meeting published on our website for students to watch anytime all-year long
- 1 Attachment (i.e. brochure, guide, or powerpoint slides) for students to download anytime and available all year-around
- Receive an 10% discount when you invite a current student or alumni from your program/university to the Zoom Meeting (If interested, email Teresa Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org for discount code).
- Additional Workshop: Host a workshop to our students about graduate school with the opportunity to promote your university. Examples of topics are Grad School 101, How to Write an Outstanding Personal Statement, How to Ace your Graduate School Interview, or How to Ask Letters of Recommendations.
- Additional Email Blast Service: Want to inform students about webinars, upcoming events, deadlines, or other information regarding your university later in the academic school year? Add this service and contact us anytime of the year to send this information out to our students and alumni.
- Social Media: Extra branding opportunity on our campus to our student through our social media platforms.
Contact Teresa Martinez at email@example.com