Career Development

Faculty/Staff FAQs

Where do I find the Student Employment Action Form (SEAF) to hire a student assistant?

The form is available on the student employees page.

My student assistant does not have access to their timesheet in CMS. Why?

To ensure that a student has access to their timesheet, the new employee hire packet and SEAF must be submitted in a timely manner to the appropriate departments. Any delay on submission and/or approval of said documentation may cause a student delay in having access to their timesheet and being paid.