Graduate School Acceptances: Congratulations!
The College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences is excited to congratulate the following students and alumni on their acceptance to graduate programs in 2021/22:
Cinematic Arts & Technology
- Stephany Barrera '21, accepted into the American Film Institute (AFI) Conservatory, where she'll be pursuing a Master of Fine Arts degree in Producing.
School of Humanities & Communication
Music & Performing Arts
School of Social, Behavioral & Global Studies
Visual & Public Art
- Delinda Watkins '22 VPA, has been accepted to the Master of Education (Education and Licensure in K-12 Art program) at the University of Alaska Fairbanks School of Education.
- Samantha Saldana '22 VPA, has been accepted to the Photography Graduate Program (MFA Art Concentration in Photography) at San Jose State University.
- Abigail Eaton, '22 VPA, has been accepted to the Master of Social Work Program (MSW) program at New York University Silver School of Social Work (NYU).
School of World Languages & Cultures
- Hana Jacinto '22 (Spanish) and Psychology minor, accepted to the Teaching Asian Languages MA Program at University of California at Los Angeles Department of Asian Languages and Cultures
- Jesus Velasquez '22 (Spanish) accepted to the MA in Spanish program at San Jose State University
- Lucas Bugarin '22 (Spanish) accepted to the CSUMB Master's + Credential Program and Ohio University's MA in Spanish program
- Kassandra Rizo '22 (Spanish) accepted to the CSUMB Master's + Credential Program
- Gabriela Murillo '22 (Spanish) accepted to the CSUMB Master's + Credential Program
- Zehong Zhu '22 (Japanese Language & Culture) accepted to the Translation and Localization Management Program at Middlebury Institute of International Studies