CSUMB's Undergraduate Learning Outcomes (ULOs) state the knowledge, skills, and abilities that CSUMB faculty help undergraduate students acquire and demonstrate upon graduation. The ULO Coordinators and Scholars conduct annual assessments designed to help faculty better facilitate student learning and achievement of the ULOs.
2021 ULO assessment reports & other resources
- ULO1 Written Communication - Summer 2021
- ULO1 Oral Communication - Summer 2021
- ULO1 Critical Thinking - Summer 2021
- ULO1 Information Literacy - Summer 2021
- ULO1 Quantitative Reasoning - Summer 2021
- ULO2 Personal, Professional, and Social Responsibility - Summer 2021
- ULO3 Integrative Knowledge - Summer 2021
2019 ULO assessment reports & other resources
- ULO 1 Information Literacy - SBS - 2019
- ULO 1 Information Literacy - Transfer Students - 2019
- ULO 1 Quantitative Reasoning - 2019
- ULO 1 Written Communication - GEA2 - 2019
- ULO 1 Written Communication - Course Rubric Design Report - 2019
- ULO 1 Written Communication - Course Rubric Design Guide - 2019
- ULO 3 Integrative Knowledge - 2019
- ULO Assignment Guides, Rubrics, and Rubric Guides
Program assessment reports
Program assessment reports are linked to each program's assessment site (CSUMB access only).
CSUMB's accreditation reports are posted on CSUMB's accreditation web page.