We know that test anxiety is a real issue for a lot of people. The Test Center has put together a bunch of resources for you to help deal with this as it comes up.
Navigating Test Anxiety
- Our Center's presentation on anxiety is available here.
- The more accessible PDF version of the presentation can be found here.
- Resources mentioned in the presentation:
YOU @ CSUMB
Another great option is YOU @ CSUMB! Hosted by the PCGCC, YOU@ CSUMB, is a 24/7, anonymous online well-being platform. This is your space to check in with yourself, set goals, and explore personalized resources created specifically for the students of CSUMB.
You can create a completely confidential account with your campus credentials and begin exploring the portal today. Here are just a few of the things that YOU@ CSUMB can help with, immediately:
- Tips to adjust to online learning
- Coping with stress and anxiety in a changing world
- Maintaining and growing social connections even while practicing physical distancing