CSUMB is proud to introduce RegisterBlast!
The CSUMB Test Center is excited to introduce our new booking system: RegisterBlast!
In order to better serve you and your professors, we're improving how you schedule exams with the Test Center. Our new system, RegisterBlast offers tons of great features including:
- Canvas integration
- schedule your classroom exams within Canvas the minute you learn they're happening!
- Set up exams 24/7
- Our new automated system allows you to work on your time-- not the Test Center's
- Please note: students are required to schedule at least one week in advance
RegisterBlast is ready when you are!
- If your professor has turned on RegisterBlast, you'll see it in the course navigation (on the left side of your modules)
- Click on it and start scheduling!
Don't see your exam?
- Not a problem! When scheduling, select "I don't see my exam" and continue booking.
- The Test Center will take it from there!
If your professor isn't using Canvas, you can still use RegisterBlast!
- Log in using through Single Sign On (SSO)
- Book as normal!
- Don't see your course? Don't see your exam? No Problem!
- Click "I don't see my course" and continue booking.
- We'll take it from there :)
Our handy video guide will walk you through how to get scheduled for your upcoming exams.
Log in to RegisterBlast using Single Sign On.
How to request scheduling an exam
- Submitting a request to use the Test Center is easy! Please use our new online system: RegisterBlast. It is available both in Canvas and through our standalone platform
- After submitting your request, you will receive a receipt with your booking information.
- You will need to make an appointment for all exams you plan on taking with us, but you can submit all your requests right at the beginning of the semester.
- Plan ahead! Space can fill up fast during busy times of the school year.
- Have testing accommodations? Not a problem!
- Just inform the Test Center of which you are planning on using for your exam
- All accommodation requests will be verified by SDR
- If not requested, your accommodation may not be available at the time of your test
- The Test Center cannot grant or modify testing accommodations. Questions about your accommodations should be directed to Student Disability and Accessibility Center (SDAC)