Students can book the Test Center to help with test taking. Please view the Test Center polices and procedures before scheduling your exams.
Faculty can request the Test Center to proctor an exam on their behalf for individual and/or small groups of students requiring accommodated testing.
Now available: limited in-person testing!
We are so happy to announce that the CSUMB Test Center is available for in-person testing! This is currently limited and by appointment only. To request a booking, please schedule through RegisterBlast
The Test Center is located in room 155 in Heron Hall.
Welcome to the CSUMB Test Center!
The CSUMB Test Center currently is able to administer classroom exams on behalf of CSUMB instructors for individual and/or small groups of students requiring to take their exam(s) in a separate environment due to accommodations.
These accommodations can include:
- Disability-related testing accommodations
- Please note the CSUMB Test Center cannot grant or modify disability-related accommodations
- For more information relating to disability-related testing accommodations, please see Student Disability and Accessibility Center (SDAC)
- Instructor approved make-ups
- Title IX-related accommodations