Save your sand dollars with Summer@ CSUMB!
- Summer Courses are open to all interested students and community members
- Non-CSUMB students may take regular degree track classes without formal admission
- Courses available for CSUMB Undergraduate, Teacher Credential and Graduate students.
- Save money in the long run by graduating sooner
- Earn credits quickly – complete intensive courses in less time that it would take in a semester
- Flexible online or on-campus options
- Fulfill general education, elective, and/or major requirements
- March 16
- Summer 2020 course schedule published
- April 6
- Registration opens for all students and $500 Scholarship application opens
|Summer 2020 Sessions||EE (8 weeks)||4W1 (4 weeks)||4W2 (4 weeks)|
|Term dates||June 1 - July 24||June 1 - June 26||June 29 - July 24|
|Priority add/drop period||Apr 6 - May 15||Apr 6 - May 15||Apr 6 - June 12|
|Payment deadline*||May 15||May 15||June 12|
|Disenrollment for non-payment||May 19||May 19||June 16|
|Last day to drop class(es) to receive full refund||June 1||June 1||June 29|
|First day of instruction||June 1||June||June 29|
|Final add/drop period - OASIS reopens 12:01am||June 1 - 5||June 1 - 5||June 29 - July 3|
|Last day to add||June 4||June 4||July 2|
|Last day to drop||June 5||June 5||July 3|
|Last day of instruction||July 34||June 26||July 24|
|Grades are due||July 31||July 3||July 31|
|Grades posted to student account||After Aug 3||After July 6||After Aug 3|
Continuing CSUMB students add/drop class and make payments online anytime using the OASIS Student Dashboard.
Non-CSUMB students will use the EE Registration form and payment is due at time of registration.
*After payment deadline, continuing CSUMB students cannot add/drop classes online until the first day of class. Make your payment online prior to adding classes.
Free t-shirt with proof of registration!
To claim your t-shirt, stop by our table in the Quad (select days) or visit the Extended Education Office in Gavilan Hall (Building 201), Suite 209!
Courses offered through the College of Extended Education comply with the non-discrimination policies of the University and applicable Federal Laws.