Amazon Lockers in the Otter Student Union!
Amazon Lockers serve as a resource for students, staff, and faculty to ship products from Amazon to campus for easy pick up, ensuring that your packages are safely delivered to a code-protected locker, located in the Otter Student Union (OSU).
Amazon Lockers are located on the second floor of the OSU next to the Sea Store, and are accessible during the hours of operation for the OSU. Please note facility closures around major holidays which may overlap with your stated delivery date and the three-day window to pick up your items.
There is no additional cost to use an Amazon Locker, though standard shipping rates apply.
*Residential students: Using “AKIL” can shorten the time to receive your package. Use the following steps to quicken your delivery, rather than shipping to your campus address.
How to use the Amazon Lockers
How to Use “AKIL”:
- Find locker
- Visit amazon.com.
- Add "AKIL" to your address book
- Select “AKIL”
- Go through the steps of ordering your item(s).
- Ship your package to "AKIL".
- Delivery notification
- Once you receive delivery notification, proceed to the OSU for pick up.
- A map to locate the Otter Student Union can be found here.
- Enter code
- Enter or scan the pickup code emailed to you.
- Retrieve your items
- The locker door will open with the correct code.
- Make sure to pick up your items within three days of arrival, or they may be returned to the mailing center.
For official information about Amazon Lockers, visit amazon.com/locker.
For additional information about incoming and outgoing packages for Student Housing and Residential Life, please visit Mail & Packages.