Campus Health Center

Workers' Compensation

The CHC and Doctors on Duty (DOD) clinics are authorized Workers' Compensation providers. If you have a non-emergency work-related injury, please call the CHC at 831-582-3965 for instructions and care. If someone you work with has a life-threatening work-related emergency, call 911 for transport to the nearest emergency facility and inform the caregivers that this is a Workers' Compensation injury. See also CSUMB's Human Resources website for Workers' Compensation forms:

For more information about the Workers' Compensation process, please see the State of California's Department of Industrial Relations webpage at: California Department of Rehabilitation information can be found at:, and U.S. Department of Labor information can be found at:

Even if an individual believes the costs for medical care are the responsibility of CSUMB, they are still responsible for payment of services. A claim for reimbursement, however, can be submitted to the State Board of Control. For additional assistance, you may also contact the CSUMB Business and Support Services Office at (831) 582-3751.

Email is NOT a secure method of communication. PLEASE do NOT use email to discuss medical concerns or to transmit medical documents.