Virtual advising appointments
All Education Abroad advising is conducted virtually and will begin after June 11, 2022. Please email the education abroad advisor, requesting a virtual advising appointment and include the dates and times that you are available to meet. A google calendar invitation containing a meeting link will be sent to you. Please browse the application steps prior to the meeting.
Interested in staying in the loop?
Join the Education Abroad group in MyRaft to receive Education Abroad 101 dates and registration links.
Education Abroad administration
- Advises CSUMB students in Education Abroad
- Reviews Education Abroad Applications
- Promotes Education Abroad Programs
- Education Abroad programming and assessment
- Supports marketing and recruitment efforts
- Supports students and reviews applications
- Supports the CSUMB campus internationalization plan
- Coordinates Collaborative Online International Learning (COIL) projects