Fall 2019 Tuition Deadline: August 1, 2019
Payments must be received in the Campus Service Center on or before August 1, 2019.
For your convenience, CSUMB offers two online payment options to current CSUMB students:
- Electronic Check (eCheck) No Fee!
- Credit Card
Students can access Online Payments via their Dashboard within the CMS Self Service/Student Center.
Parents can have their student create a Parent PIN that allows direct access to the online payment site.
What you should know before you make an e-check payment
- There is no fee for using the eCheck online payment option.
- You will need to have the routing number and checking account number (Call your bank to confirm all account information and eCheck (ACH) use).
Accounts that are not generally accepted on the eCheck site:
- Money Market Accounts
- Educational Fund Accounts
- Credit Union Accounts
- Savings Accounts
- Loan Checks
- Account numbers printed on ATM or Check Cards are not acceptable for online payments.
- Incorrect account information will result in a Returned eCheck Fee.
Know this before you make a credit card payment
- There is a non-refundable 2.75% convenience fee charge.
- To process your payment, you will need to have the card number, expiration date, billing address and the 3 - 4 digit card ID.