Our Business Professional Networking event offers a chance for Accounting students to connect with the local professionals in their field and learn about the diverse career opportunities. The events typically include a Q&A panel with the participants and a networking mixer
- Friday, November 13, 2015
- 9 AM - 12 PM | Check-in opens at 8:30 AM
- University Center Ballroom
- find full- or part-time work while still in school
- develop job-seeking skills such as resume writing, interviewing techniques, and more
- choose a major
- explore different career paths
- select and apply for graduate school
The Career Guide provides essential information and tips on choosing a major and career field, writing a resume and cover letter, perfecting the interview, and much more.
One-on-one advising appointments are available in-person Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Time. Limited appointments outside of regular hours are available by request. Phone or Skype appointments are also available. Please call or email to schedule an appointment.
Help us improve csumb.edu
Thanks for helping us improve csumb.edu Spot a broken link, typo, or didn't find something where you expected to? Let us know. We'll use your feedback to improve this page, and the site overall.