The Career Development office helps students
- find full- or part-time work while still in school
- develop job-seeking skills such as resume writing, interviewing techniques, and more
- choose a major
- explore different career paths
- select and apply for graduate school
One-on-one advising appointments are available in-person Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Time. Limited appointments outside of regular hours are available by request. Phone or Skype appointments are also available. Please call or email to schedule an appointment.
Dive into your job-search with recruiters who are actively hiring. Employers are looking to fill full-time, part-time, internship, summer, & volunteer positions.
- Thursday, February 26
- 10 AM - 3 PM
- University Center Ballroom
- 6th Ave & B St Seaside, CA