Dive into your job-search with recruiters who are actively hiring. Employers are looking to fill full-time, part-time, internship, & volunteer positions.
- Thursday, September 3, 2015
- 10 AM - 3 PM
- Student Center
- find full- or part-time work while still in school
- develop job-seeking skills such as resume writing, interviewing techniques, and more
- choose a major
- explore different career paths
- select and apply for graduate school
The Career Guide provides essential information and tips on choosing a major and career field, writing a resume and cover letter, perfecting the interview, and much more.
One-on-one advising appointments are available in-person Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Time. Limited appointments outside of regular hours are available by request. Phone or Skype appointments are also available. Please call or email to schedule an appointment.