Cultivating Talent & Harvesting Leaders Virtual Internship Fair
Event Details: Thursday, March 17, 2022, 11am -3 pm
We are so excited you will be attending the 1st annual Cultivating Talent & Harvesting Leaders" virtual Internship fair. In this email, you will find the agenda for the day. We realize students will be joining the event in between classes and work. We have set up the event to make sure you will be able to participate no matter what time you arrive. It is strongly encouraged that you take the time to research the Participating Agricultural industry attending the fair.
- When should I log in? Please log in 10 minutes before 11 am for check-in and further instructions. Join Zoom Meeting: https://csumb.zoom.us/j/84410224226 Meeting ID: 844 1022 4226
What should I expect at the fair?
- 11:am -12noon Employers and Students in the main zoom room together. Each organization will have 10 minutes to talk about job and internship opportunities.
- Noon -12:50 pm Employers will be placed into virtual breakout rooms, and students will join to further network and Q&A
- 1 pm - 2 pm Employers and Students in the main zoom room together. Each organization will have 10 minutes to present about its organization.
- 2 pm -3 pm Employers will be placed into virtual breakout rooms and students will join to further network and Q&A
- Example questions to start the conversation with recruiters
- What, specifically, are some projects I'll work on when I start?
- Who will I work within this role?
- What are the top skills needed?