Your active OtterID allows you to board Monterey-Salinas Transit (MST) buses for FREE! After boarding a transit vehicle, simply swipe your ID card and take a seat. It’s that easy!
Winter Break MST Bus Schedule
Friday December 20th will be the last day of Fall 2019 service on Lines 19, 25 & 26.
- Line 19 Monterey Weekends - No service Sat Dec. 21 - Thur Jan. 23, return to regular service Friday Jan. 24
- Line 25 Salinas Daily - No service Sat Dec. 21 - Thur Jan. 16 & 18-20, operating Friday Jan. 17 only, return to regular service Tue Jan. 21
- Line 26 East Campus Weekdays - No service Sat Dec. 21 - Mon Jan. 20, return to regular service Tue Jan. 21
- See MST for all other lines
See mst.org for more schedule information.
Monterey-Salinas Transit (MST) is the Monterey Bay's for regional public transit provider. Regular service extends throughout Monterey County and as far as Santa Cruz, San Jose, and Paso Robles. MST.org is the best resource for up-to-date route maps, schedules, and trip planning information. MST Rider's Guides booklets are available in various locations around campus.CALENDAR - 2019/2020 academic year bus services dates
Don't wait at the bus stop any longer! Use the 'Transit' app, text or call to get live information on the next approaching MST bus.Learn More Here
Follow Go! Otters on Instagram and Twitter!
Stay up to date on CSU, Monterey Bay's one-stop updates on transportation resources and events happening on campus!
Click the icons to check out Go! Otters!
Regular service lines
Limited service lines
MapsRegional Service Map
MST Rides provides fully accessible door-to-door transit. Riders must qualify and scheduled each ride ahead of time. Learn more about MST's ADA Paratransit service.
MST On-Call will take you anywhere in the Marina zone or to a timed transfer with one of MST’s nearby bus routes at the Marina Transit Exchange. Learn more about MST On-Call.
How it works
- Call 1-866-663-3278 at least one hour before you wish to leave.
- Schedule a pick-up time daily or weekly standing appointments for regular pick-ups for work, school or other travel needs.
- Meet us at the stop Simply board and swipe your student ID.
MST Rides and MST On-Call are free at boarding with your Student ID!