Parking and Transportation

Parking Services

Vendor Permits

Contractor/vendor permits are sold to people and companies providing goods and services to the University. Construction companies and their subcontractors, repair or maintenance service providers, and delivery and freight companies are among those eligible to purchase these permits.

Contractor/vendor permits are provided at the same cost as a regular semester permit. Contractor/vendor permits are valid in all parking spaces except special use spaces such as those designated for visitors, the disabled, state vehicles, and service vehicles unless otherwise indicated on the permit.