Parking and Transportation

Parking Services

Employee Payroll Deduction

Payroll deduction is only available for annual permits. Employees can enroll in payroll deduction for an annual permit at any time during the year. 

Sign up for payroll deduction

  1. Complete the Payroll Deduction Authorization (you must be logged into your CSUMB account to access this form)
  2. Order your permit through the confirmation email you receive (may take 24-48 business hours)
  3. Print your temporary permit, which will be valid immediately until the expiration date listed on the permit

If you require a permit before receiving the confirmation email, you must purchase a daily permit for the days needed. 

Note: Payroll deductions will begin once the Payroll Deduction Authorization form is submitted regardless of when an employee orders their permit.

Renew payroll deduction

If you are already enrolled in Payroll Deduction, you will receive an email in August with instructions on how to order your new permit. 

If you have any questions, please contact

Cancel payroll deduction

Cancelation of payroll deduction must be done in person at Parking Services and the current parking permit must be returned.