The Otter Cross Cultural Center welcomes opportunities to co-sponsor & publicize on-campus activities. There are three types of co-sponsorships available (detailed below). At this time, we are not able to co-sponsor off-campus activities or individual pursuits. If you are considering applying, please thoroughly read the descriptions below and on the first page of the co-sponsorship form check the type of request which best fits your needs.
Co-Sponsorships Types & Requirements
To be eligible for a Center for Diversity & Inclusion co-sponsorship:
- You must be an ICC recognized student group or an CSUMB Office/Department
- The program must be open to and inclusive of the whole CSUMB community
- The program must align with the Center's mission and goals
|Marketing Co-Sponsorship||Financial Co-Sponsorship||Programming Co-Sponsorship|
|Marketing Assistance Only*||Both financial & marketing assistance needed**||Plan and implement the event with the help of OC3 Staff***Includes marketing assistance|
|Due 2 Weeks before event||Due 3 weeks before event||Due 4 weeks before event|
- *includes Facebook & Twitter
- **Financial co-sponsorships are relative based on the programming details and existing budget.
- ***Student/Full-Time Staff (includes facilitation of events and/or discussion of how to plan event)
- If you have questions about the form or about our selection process please contact us by email OC3, email@example.com, by calling us at 831-582-4676, or by stopping by the OC3 in Student Center, Rm 110.