Alumni Curriculum Study - 2020
Reports by Topic
- Overall Satisfaction with CSUMB and Major
- Satisfaction with Major - Part I, Part II
- Internship, Work Experience, and Post-CSUMB Education
- Satisfaction with CSUMB Academic Goals - Part I, Part II
- Influences on Academic Success - Part I, Part II
- Critical Thinking Skills - Part I, Part II, Part III
For information on alumni geography, see Alumni Region of Origin and Current Region.
Looking for a specific question? Try the Survey Question Index.
Need the definition for a data element in any of these reports? See the CSUMB Data Glossary.
Access the Alumni Curriculum Study 2020 (Undergraduate and Graduate) qualitative results to open-ended survey questions via IAR's Qualitative Survey Reporting Tool.
A summary of the qualitative results is available in the Alumni Curriculum Survey Fall 2020 Comment Themes presentation.
(Note: If you do not yet have access to IAR's Qualitative Survey Reporting Tool, request access. You will need to use your Otter single sign on ID to login to the Qualitative Survey Reporting Tool.)