The Center for Academic Technologies helps faculty use technology for instruction.
- IT Help 582-4357 (HELP) - reset OtterID; classroom tech issues
- Projector Issues in Classroom 582-3755 (8:00am-8:00pm)
- iLearn Issues 582-4648 (8:00am-8:00pm) Center for Academic Technologies
iLearn is the CSUMB Learning Management System (LMS) for online and extended instruction, student learning and collaboration. Use iLearn to supplement a course or teach an entire class online. Instructors may customize their use of iLearn features by mixing and matching technology that best fits the course objectives and student needs.
CAT provides guidance, tools, tips and resources to help you succeed. We assist faculty in planning and providing the richest possible learning experiences for students and provide training and professional development opportunities for the academic community.
CAT provides a wide range of services, support, and consultation expertise. While we welcome phone calls, drop-ins, and hallway conversations, for specific attention to your needs, place a work order at WebHelp for any of the following and more:
- Faculty Development Workshops & Consultations
- Instructional design
- Online/Blended course development
- AccessibilityAssistive Technology
- Record/Broadcast an Event
- Lecture capture
- Inverted Classroom media
- iNnovation Lab R&D learning space
- Innovative instructional technologies
- Student Response systems and options
- Online technology resources