For the spring of 2017, Nelson Graff will be holding open office hours from 9-11 on Mondays and Thursdays, in the UWP Office, room 2171 of the Library. Feel free to stop by the office. Or contact the University Writing Program to set up an individual consultation at a time of your convenience.
The Writing Program provides individual consultation and advice to faculty members concerning any aspect of writing assessment including:
- assessing individual assignments
- formative vs. summative assessments
- assessing peer-response work and collaborative assignments
- assessing course or program portfolios
- developing course or program diagnostic assessments to identify students who may need additional writing instruction.